Radiators are very important to every home, especially if you live in cold areas. A cast iron home radiator may not look very pleasing and takes a little space in your house, so some creative minds have decided to cover it up and make it useful at the same time by putting a shelf over it. We have gathered some photos of 12 Stylish Ideas For Your Radiator Shelves that you can apply in your home as well.
Here are 12 Stylish Ideas For Your Radiator Shelves:
1. Hallway radiator with picture shelves
2. Cover radiator in kids’ room with round ventilation and nice things on the shelf
3. Simple things that matches the wall and the radiator shelf
4. Nice radiator cover and some collectible teapots on top
5. Transform your radiator into book shelf and add some beautiful things
6. Install cover and add some nice candles and flower pot on the top
7. Covered radiator and beautiful shelves on the top
8. Silver painted radiator with grey shelf and flower pots on top
9. Stone shelf on the radiator
10. Decorate your radiator shelves with flower pots and candles
11. Beautiful picture frames on the top
12. All white except the dark shelf. Looks very simple yet sophisticated.
With these radiator shelf ideas, you don’t have to dread seeing your radiator anymore. All you need to do is add beautiful things such as: candles, flowers, picture frames, collectibles, and other nice things on your radiator shelves, then you can transform them from ugly to something attractive and pleasant to your eyes. You can also put nice cover to camouflage it. It is very simple and easy to do.
Also check out our 16 Radiator Shelf Hacks to Improve your Décor. Some of us don’t want our radiator exposed so we want them covered or transformed. This article will surely show you how.