The microwave ovens are one of the kitchen’s most essential appliances. Almost every home has a microwave oven, simply because it quickly cooks/recook and heat food. A lot of food sold in the market are just microwavable and no need to turn on your stove to cook. It simply lets the machine do the cooking by itself. The microwave oven has been very popular starting 1970s up to this day. Since we put microwave ovens at the kitchen, most people put them on a shelf, others build built in/customized microwave shelf.
To have an idea, we give you 15 Microwave Shelf Suggestions.
1. Microwave shelf/cabinet
2. Microwave shelf below kitchen TV shelf
3. Microwave shelf beside the fridge
4. Microwave shelf and kitchen cabinets
5. Built in microwave shelf
6. Beside kitchen cabinets
7. Microwave shelf with cover
8. Microwave and cook book shelf
9. Concealed microwave
10. Microwave shelf and cabinet
11. Microwave shelf at the counter with cover
12. Microwave shelf right above the stove
13. Open shelf is not a bad idea too
14. Microwave shelf beside yellow cabinets, should’ve painted it with same color too.
15. Microwave Oven Shelf Bracket
A microwave shelf is a good idea for microwave storage. Built-in microwave shelves are quite common because it has a permanent designated area for your microwave. It also makes your kitchen look better without your appliances scattered around, but with those who have limited space, an open shelf is not a bad idea as well, as you can see in number 13. You can put them under the counters too, but that would require you to bend low.
We have also come up with a list of 16 Radiator Shelf Hacks to Improve your Décor in case you might be wondering how to improve your home decor by transforming your radiator to something nice.