Having shoe storage problems? I used to have the same issue too. Being a shoe-lover and hoarder myself, I used to have problems where to put all my stuff and how to organize them. I get so stressed out finding a specific pair of pumps in a mountain pile of shoes when I need it. To solve all that, I decided to organize my stuff where I can easily find them and store them easily. Let me share to you 18 Ways to Improve Shoe Storage so you can live a stress free life and avoid the hassle of finding them.
18 Ways to Improve Shoe Storage:
1. Transparent textile shoe storage for those with very limited space
2. Shoe storage at the bottom of your closet
3. To keep your shoes in excellent condition, store them in a uniformed box with their pictures so you won’t find it hard to look for them.
4. You can buy a nice shoe storage cabinet by the door for your everyday footwear.
5. Shoe storage cabinet
6. Recycle crates and turn them into shoe storage. It is creative and practical. You can paint them if you like.
7. Small cube shoe storage for more room
8. Never enough space? Attach shoe rack to closet door.
9. A walk-in bag and shoe closet. Every girl’s dream!
10. Shoe drawer
11. Glass drawers for shoe storage is Awesome!
12. If you wear a lot of flats and flipflops, transform your hangers to shoe hangers.
13. Turn your bench into shoe storage.
14. Turn those PVC pipes to shoe storage. You can be creative enough by painting them first with cool colors and stick them together and make a nice form.
15. A brilliant idea of turning stairs into shoe drawers
16. If you have more space you can have a walk in shoe closet.
17. You can add something like this at the top part of the wall of your closet for your high heels. Saves much space too!
18. Install floating shelves on a blank wall
You see? Too many shoes is never a problem as long as you have proper storage where you can easily see them. Most of our tips are practical and affordable. Some materials might already be in your house. You can recycle some stuff like crates, PVC pipes and etc. Just be creative enough to piece them together and make something fun. For those with limited spaces, you can always purchase those affordable transparent textiles and hang them on your closet. If you have so much spare space, you can create your own walk in shoe closet which I’m sure is every girl’s dream.
To teach you how to properly store stuff in a box, we have an article titled 10 Biggest Storage Boxes Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid to give you useful tips when storing.