Sometimes we have too much pile of stuffs and we don’t know what to do with them. Storage containers for example, after their initial use, we throw them away, or stock them until our house is full of rubbish. It doesn’t have to be that way, we can always recycle them and make them even more useful than before. We give you 20 Storage Containers Hacks that you may apply at home. They are very easy to do.
20 Storage Containers Hacks:
1. Paint cans to art pencil containers
2. From snack bins turned to small objects storage containers
3. Bird feeder
4. Old cheeseball container turned to gift pack
5. Old plastic storage containers turned to light totems
6. Plastic storage containers transformed into crafting supplies organizer
7. Plastic storage container turned into small trash bin for cars
8. Boxes recycled turned to city lights as home decor.
9. Crates turned to shoe shelves
10. Ice cream containers turned to book container
11. Old bottle containers turned into colorful light bottles
12. Hanging wall planters
13. Old plastic cups to plant palette.
14. Plastic storage containers turned to colored pencil organizer.
15. Plastic storage containers turned to colorful animal coat hangers
16. Santa gift bags from an ordinary ice cream container
17. Ordinary box turned to towel storage container
18. From an old box to a jewelry display
19. Old storage container transformed into an aquarium
20. Milk containers to brush storage containers
There are so many things you can transform an old storage container into. All you need are creativity and imagination. Old stuff are good to recycle and very practical. There’s no need to buy new storages and organizers when you can make one yourself. It is fun and exciting transforming something from one thing to another. The best thing about it is you don’t have to spend another amount when you need to store something. Storage is very important to keep your things in good condition and organized.